Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 3

Time flies when you want to savor ever moment... its funny cause that last week of pregnancy the days seemed soooo long. Now my baby is already three weeks old. She teaches me all kinds of new things.

1. Falling alseep with a boob in your mouth must be relaxing. Happens all the time! Miss Gracee likes to eat for about 10 minutes on one side then burp (like a man) and after about 4 min on the other side she is out!

2. Those smiles mean gas! Either she is about to burp or fart. But they are still smiles!

3. Bath time is fun time. Jared loves to help! He gets everything ready and when Gracee starts to cry he says "its okay Im right here." She loves the warm water but as soon as she gets cold -- watch out!

4. Mommy's aren't the only ones that stare at their babies. I caught Jessy checking her out a few times this week. She is going to be such a daddy's girl!

5. You can put a baby on a schedule. You have to start young and let them know who is the boss... She eats about every 4 hours durning the day and sleeps from 10pm-6am (sometimes later). Helps me plan my day with a three year old.

6. Write everything down. My mom did, my baby book is awesome. So much happens so fast if I didnt write it all down, it wouldn't seem special. I take tons of pictures and video tape silly stuff but she will love it when she grows up and has a baby.

Having a baby changes you, Im not sure if it the labor or the first time you get to meet your baby and hold it. People change all the time for different reasons -- but when you have a little person, its just amazing, hard to explain. I've never felt this much love.

No comments: