Monday, August 10, 2009

Alison's Lessons - Week 7

Life is wonderful with little people around, asking questions and making you remember how precious each day is. Alison is such a blessing – I don’t remember what life was like before she was here. She is my doll baby, my sweet little piece of goodness. Seven weeks lessons coming right up:

Alison slept in her bed all night (10-5) for the first time, she usually sleeps in her pack-and-play in our bed room. But we decided she would be fine in her own room. I slept pretty well too!

Big Smiles… and Miss Ali coos, it is so sweet, I could just eat her up. She makes my heart melt every time I hold her and look into those glassy eyes - gotta love that BIG gummy smile with her cute dimples.

Alison is wearing 0-3 months and really filling them out, she loves to eat and then look around, so proud of herself for being a good girl. Her eyes are open more and more… Gracee says in amazement “Look Mommy baby Ali eyes OPEN”

Mommy has lost 25lbs since the day she gave birth to Alison Jean Willard!

Alison will drink from a bottle, however she knows who has the goods… so more often then not, she doesn’t take a bottle from me. Alison eats 4-5oz each bottle (and before bed sometimes its 7oz!)

Everyone compliments what a beautiful baby girl we have, how pretty she is and never cries. She is so healthy and strong we couldn’t be more pleased with her development. Next weeks lessons will be here before I know it – keeping track as well as I can. :)

No comments: