Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 10

Getting in the double digits! WOW... I cant stress enough how lucky we are to have such a wonderful little family! Jared loves his little sister, when he wakes up from his nap he has to kiss Gracee. She is so lucky to have such a smart little brother to learn from. Here are a few new things we have learned from miss Gracee week ten.

1. Gracee still tries to laugh. She looks at you then smiles, waits for you to smile and then pushes out a little laugh... sooooo cute.

2. Getting alittle louder.... Gracee just lays on the floor and coo's. She loves to watch Jared play on the floor by her. He talks to her and whispers in her ear a lot.

3. She loves her daddy... Gracee is on a great schedule. She still goes to bed at 10:30 and wakes up at 7:15am. After she eats she gets to snuggle back in bed with her daddy. She stretches until she is right on him and she puts her face in his arm pit.

4. Gracee eats at 7am, again at 10:30, then a 3-4oz bottle at 1p, again around 3/4p. Then she eats another bottle (5-7oz) around 5 or 6pm... one more time around 8 or 9pm just a few ozs and then the two oz bottle at 10... sometimes if she isnt done with the bottle she likes to keep it in her mouth until she is out at 10:30pm. And then we start the day over.

5. When mommy has to pump she has to pump! Jessy and I were outside chatting with Megan... we normally would have been sleeping I pump as soon as Gracee goes to bed and then we go to sleep, however that wasnt the case this particular evening. Well I came inside to pump (at 1am) and noticed that sophee ate the important part of my pump... I didnt get angry until Megan and Jessy asked if I could just go to bed and get up in the morning a buy a pump at the local Wal-Mart (40 miles away) Long story short me and Meg went to Wal-Mart (Jes had to stay with the kids) and I purchased a dual-pump! Best investment ever! I suggest starting out with a dual-pump it saves A Lot of time!!! Oh and I got home to pump at 3 in the AM!

6. We dont really need a baby monitor. Our place is only 1200sq feet and it is very open. Gracee has the monitor in her bed, one speaker is in the kitchen and the other is on my desk. They just make an annoying buzzing sound (that only I seem to hear). I guess it would be helpful in the shop for Jes when he is watching her and she is in the house sleeping... I'll move one out there!

Long week of fun in the RAIN! We learn from both of our kids... Jared is quiet the story teller, he tells us all kinds of new things that he learns everyday some good some not so good. Its hard to believe that he is only turning 3 yrs old in 2 weeks! Thanks again for reading my blog and watching my kids grow.

No comments: