Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 7

Gracee turned 7 weeks old at 10:43 pm tonight! Its amazing... Amazing Grace.) How fitting huh? Life wouldnt be the same without her. She is such a blessing and we are so proud of her. She has Jessy wrapped around her littlest finger (and he doesnt even know it!) She fake cries and he is right there... sorta cute really!

1. I know all of her cries. There is a big difference between "Mom my butt is dirty GET IT OFF!" and "I'm flippen starving FEED ME!"

2. Still wearing size ONE diapers (those of you who were wondering what size to send from FLORIDA -- Oh yeah make it Huggies)

3. She smiles so big now. It just makes me melt. No matter how stressed I'm feeling as soon as she coo's and gives me a huge smile nothing else matters!

4. Gracee stayed the night at Memaw Donna's and Papa Kenny's last Friday night. She did great. I on the other hand was a wreck. At first at least. I cried but got over it after phone call number 3!! :) She did great... and my mom loved it!

5. Gracee is a good burper! She burped so loud during prayer in church last week... the entire row couldn't help but laugh!Life is Life .

The stuff you cant control can stress you out only if you let it! Take tons of pictures and enjoy every minute. In a month my oldest will be three years old. He is so funny now and well frankly he'll even tell you "I'm not silly, I'm funny!" He is loving every minute he has with his sister! He does great with her -- my little helper! Jared loves to throw the dirty diapers away!

No comments: