Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 4

Holy Crap my baby is already 4 weeks old! How crazy? It just goes by so fast! She is something else, and continues to amaze me... Amazing Grace.

1. Gracee sleeps a lot. She is still sleeping through the night, she goes to bed 10ish and wakes up 6ish. She sleeps thoughout the day too.

2. She is already starting to talk -- it sorta sounds like a kitty cat. It's not a cry just a little noise... really cute actually. "AAAAHHHH"

3. You really have to watch what you eat... everything goes to the baby! I ate a sandwich with hot pepper cheese and boy did she have gas!?! I try to drink tons of water and keep away from soda. Once I had a 'Mountain Dew' and her poo was unually bright green!

4. Sophee is doing better. She still needs tons of attention... but I think she understands that the baby isn't leaving.

5. Gracee sleeps in her bed all night, she gets up at 6/7 and eats then gets to snuggle with dad while mom gets ready for the day. She eats again around 10am! She is getting so big already she eats 5-7ozs each time she gets a bottle!

6. After the baby nurses, pump! Make sure you get it all out. It helps for bottle time (with daddy) and keeps your milk regular.

I can tell you by the size of the 'girls' how hungry Gracee is and how much I have to pump out! I save every drop she dont eat. Gerber makes little 'seal and go' puches that hold up to 6 oz and with any extra milk I have goes in the freezer (milk lasts for up to 3 mo. in if you freeze it! )Just alittle info to add to my Gracee book. And some for those of you who are about to have your first baby! I like to share new expeirences and things that I learn. Life is so short, and it goes by so fast. When you have children you really notice the import things and let the little stuff that used to be a BIG deal pass without thinking twice. Havea great week!

No comments: