Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 11

Miss Gracee Mae is growing so fast... right before our eyes. She isnt a tiny baby anymore! Crazy all the things we learn each week. She just makes me feel like I'm doing the right thing all the time. Babies have the sweetest smiles... melts your heart, no matter what mood you are in!

1. Gracee is teething... she has been chewing on her fist and tonge alot this week. She drools all the time and I noticed on wed. that her nose was running. All the signs of new teeth!

2. Gracee loves her stroller... she smiles big when I put her in it. She knows we are going for walk and she gets to lay back and enjoy the ride.

3. Gracee is the cutest baby... we were in the Linn county baby contest and even though we didnt win (out of 29 baby girls) she was the cutest! I think everyone thinks that their baby is cute but I KNOW MINE IS! The winner was only 8 days old and I think one of the judges was related to her. Small town what do you expect? lol

4. Gracee loves to look around... we bought her a stand up saucer from target this week and she loves it. Its funny how small she is in it. Her feet can almost touch the bottom, Im sure she will fit in it perfect soon! She just sits and looks around!

5. Gracee sleeps all night... she has a great schedule but now instead of staying asleep til 7am she has been sleeping til 9! I have to wake her up before I explode! We have been giving her a 3oz cereal bottle before bed and it keeps her full longer!

6. Moving up to size 2 diapers... we still fit in size one but size two are for 12-18lbs and we went to the health department today and found out little miss Gracee weighs 13lbs 4oz! She pees more now too so why not huh? Size 2 it is!

7. Gracee loves to talk... she coos all the time its funny I will walk into the other room and keep talking to her and she gets louder like she knows. Then when I come back in the room with her she lowers her voice! Got me another smart one!:)

Thanks again for reading my blogs and watching my Gracee Baby turn into a little lady! I have posted a few new pics. Have a great weekend!

No comments: