Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 13 - 3 MONTHS!!!

My baby doll is growing up... she is 3mo old and teaching me all kinds of new stuff about being a mommy. She is so smart and growing so fast. Now since it is her 3 mo birthday I think Im going to write monthly lessons, I know that you all love hearing about my new things each week but you're going to have a baby of your own to understand the true love between a mom and her children.

1. Gracee wants to sit up soooo bad! She looks like she is trying to do sit ups. She grunts and tries so hard to sit up.

2. Gracee cant wear new born clothes anymore! Her three month clothes are still big on her but a few weeks ago she still wore her 0-3 mo stuff! She is growing.

3. Eating cereal three times a day. 3oz breast milk 2tbl spoons rice cereal. I am still producing more then enough milk but I only pump four times aday now. 8, 12, 5 and right before bed around 11pm.

4. Gracee still hasnt rolled over but she really really wants to. She hikes her legs up and rolls to one side but that is it.

5. Gracee is a talker. If you dont keep talking when you walk into the other room she starts to yell (not all the time but a lot) she likes to know you are there. Call it spoiled if you want... she is an awesome baby.

6. Gracee loves her hands. She likes to look at them and then try to eat them. She is a good sucker too. You can hear her in the other room sucking on her finger and thumb at the same time. She is sooooo cute!

7. Gracee is starting to get ticklish. If you kiss her on her neck she giggles and sometimes under pits too. She is something else... it makes me laugh out loud.

I love my kids more then anything. They are my life. I get up everyday for them. to see them laugh and smile makes my day. I grow each day learning and teaching my kids. How flippin lucky am I?

No comments: