Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 9

Gracee is fantastic! Each week new lessons, its sorta hard to remember them all cause the week has gone by so fast. We have been going to the pool as much possible (and I'm still crazy white) but let me think back over the week and see what is new with my girlfriend...

1. She loves baths, I already knew that but havent posted it yet, I think it is the warm water. She knows after her tubby and night time lotion she gets a 2 oz bottle and sung to until she falls fast asleep.

2. Gracee baby scared me this week. I woke up at 8:30am and my baby girl was still out. I was honestly afraid to check on her. I sat up in bed, looked into her crib and could see that her chest was moving up and down so I woke her up at 9:15am to eat (my boobs were flippin HUGE). She ate and went back to sleep til almost noon.

3. I have learned that even though she is in bed wiggling at 7am that doesn't mean she is ready to get up. It means she has gas. She only has a pee diaper in the morning and after her morning nap (directly after her morning feeding) usually 10am she will have a full diaper of poo! And she will want to stay awake until 2pm.

4. Gracee laughed this week. It is the cutest damn thing ever! She smiles at everything but now as she coo's she grunts and makes a loud noise like a laugh!

5. No matter how upset she is as soon as I start to sing "Hush little baby, dont say a word, mommy's gonna buy you a mocking bird..." she stops. It is like she is listening and knows that everything will be okay. Its amazing really. Sorta like hitting the pause button on a great movie so you can get up to go pee!

6. Gracee stands up so well. I have nothing to compare her to other then her two cousins. Tylan is a strong baby too and he is growing to be such a man. But baby Jeremy Jr. well he still seems like a new born, he is only two weeks younger then Gracee and he still has trouble keeping his head up. I really think it is the breast milk.

7. You can drink two to three beers a night and still breastfeed. It wont hurt the baby. My mother in law told me that it enhances your breast milk too! Something about the yeast and wheat in the beer. (same thing with wheat thins... beer just gives you a little buzz).

All I can say is we are so lucky, both kids are happy and healthy. Jessy and I couldn't be more proud of our little family. Thanks again for reading my blogs and posting comments. Loven ya...

No comments: