Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 1 and 2

Week one and two Lessons

My entire life has changed. I have a little person who NEEDS me in order to survive. It is my job to teach her but the funny thing is she is teaching me too!
This is what I have learned the first week...

1. Breastfeeding HURTS! But it is worth it... as soon as I had to give her a bottle, it made me sad.

2. No matter how many times I change her diaper, she likes to poop in a fresh one.

3. Babies are so soft -- they are covered in peach fuzz! its sooo cute.

4. Dogs have feelings too! Sophee needs tons of love anyway... but now since Gracee is here she has decided to stop eating and start throwing up as much as possible until she has to be taken to the vet. (Dont worry to much $200 later we found out she just doesn't really like Gracee taking all of her moms attention! -- she is on two different pills to help her attitude! )

5. My boobs hurt. When Gracee eats from a bottle she is more likely to spit up! She eats so darn fast sometimes she even snorts!

Week # 2
1. When cutting baby's finger nails... it is more scary for you then them! I cut her poor little finger and was instantly heart broken. She SCREAMED I wanted to cry too!
2. I find myself spending hours just staring at my baby Gracee!

3. Your boobs will regulate milk... at first they are hard as rocks then you pump and feed the baby. Its all good! And you get used to the pain!

4. Every baby is different. We have been blessed with a sleepy baby so everyday life is basically the same this week. Other then an almost 3 year old boy who is trying to get away with whatever he can. He needs almost as much "EXTRA" attention as Sophee! :)

5. I really want my cuddle monkey in bed with us at night but Jessy says "Baby have cribs for a reason. Dont let them sleep in your bed! If you start now they will never leave." He is very wise!

No comments: