Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 12

Well if I had it my way this would be Gracee's 3 Month Birthday but she was a week late... She is now 12 weeks old and doing wonderful! She is so smart and alert. I cant believe how fast she is growing. Im still taken back by all the new things she teaches me.

1. Gracee has beautiful blue eyes... she has her daddys eyes thank goodness. She loves to look at people and smile. She actually follows me with her eyes when I walk across the room. She has been doing this for a while but its becoming more apparent that she is watching her mommy!

2. Three month old clothes fit! Gracee is growing fast the 0-3 mo little baby clothes are going into a storage bin for the next baby girl we have! She can still wear a few things and the other day I had her in a newborn outfit (has to be one big newborn) but most of her clothes are 3-6 months now!

3. Gracee puts a smile on everyone. I love to hear how pretty my baby girl is but the best is when she smiles, she is so sweet. Her big ol' grin just makes you smile no matter what. Even people that dont know her and just happen to be passing by her smile when she does... funny!

4. Gracee is a talker... she cos grunts and talks all the time. Im not sure what she is saying but it is some good stuff!!! The cutest damn thing ever!

5. No matter who you are baby talk happens... you know that high pitched voice and the goo goo gaa gaa talk. Everyone that talks to her does that. Its funny really. A grown man gets in her face and starts talking like a baby. Makes you laugh out loud!

6. Size 2 seem HUGE! But that is all we got...Huggies size 2. Memaw Donna hooked us up when she went to SAMs club the other day! They will be a perfect fit before we know it!

7. Gracee now eats cereal. At night I have been giving her a bottle with three oz of breastmilk and two table spoons a rice Gerber baby cereal. She does good and it fills her up 'til 9am!

Gracee has a huge heart I can already tell. Her smiles and laughs are for everyone to share and pass on throughout their day. She is a glowing little baby girl with two very proud parents. Thanks again for reading!

No comments: